The bestseller A Mind for Numbers has been revamped in this edition for kids and teens to teach them simple tricks to learn difficult subjects—whether they feel like good students or not. We all have the tools to learn what might not seem to come naturally to us at first—the secret is to understand how the brain works so we can unlock its power.
This book explains:
* Why sometimes letting your mind wander is an important part of the learning process
* How to avoid “rut think” in order to think outside the box
* Why having a poor memory can be a good thing
* The value of metaphors in developing understanding
* Why procrastination is the enemy of problem-solving
Filled with illustrations, application questions, and exercises, this book makes learning easy and fun!
- My Learning Journal: A Sample Page
- Test preparation checklist
- 10 Top Ideas to Help Your Learning-and 10 Pitfalls
In traditional Chinese: